Brand Name : Olive
Model Number : OLV-C01
Certification : CE
Place of Origin : china
MOQ : 2set
Price : The price is negotiable
Payment Terms : Western Union, , T/T
Supply Ability : 20000 sets per month
Delivery Time : 7 days after seller received the prepayment
Packaging Details : Volume 255*170*112mm Weight 1.8kg carton packing
Screen : 3.5" TFT LCD
Colour : Silvery
Pressure : 4-20cmH2O
EPR (1-3 level) : 2-4cmH2O
Working dB : ﹤30dBA (working at 10cmH2O)
Net Weight : 1.8kg
Size : 255*170*112mm
Ramp Duration : 0-60mins
Warranty : 1year
Product Name : Medical Cpap Machine
Anti Snoring Sleep Apnea Auto Cpap Machine With Cpap Nasal Mask And Humidifier Bottle
Anti-snoring device Sleep apnea Cpap machine is a device that can effectively replace, control or change people's normal physiological breathing, increase lung ventilation, improve respiratory function, reduce respiratory consumption, and save heart reserve. In clinical practice, especially in the field of surgery, first aid, and respiratory disease treatment, the application of Cpap ventilators is becoming more and more widespread. With more and more complete functions, good synchronization performance, affordable and portable home Cpap machines, patients with respiratory diseases can receive mechanical ventilation at home, which not only reduces hospital pressure, but also saves household expenses.
Anti-snoring device sleep apnea Cpap Machine features
First, anti-snoring device sleep apnea Cpap machine has precise pressure output: MCU control motor output is accurate pressure by high precision pressure sensor; Second, Cpap machine has air leakage compensation feature: the device can measure leakage and Automatic compensation ensures that the pressure remains within the set range; Third, Cpap machine altitude compensation: automatic adjustment to output pressure to ensure accurate pressure for the user; Fourth, Cpap machine alarm device is used to close or disconnect; Cpap machine has overheat protection: the humidifier will automatically shut down when it overheats to avoid scalding the user; the sixth Cpap machine independent air method: in order to avoid users from the electronic components to the smoke generated
|Product Name||Medical Cpap Machine|
|EPR (1-3 level)||4-20cmH2O|
|Working dB||﹤30dBA (working at 10cmH2O)|
|Function||Treat Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea|
|Accessories||The standard accessaries include a set of Nasal Mask, Head Belt, 6ft. Tubing, Filter, Power Cord, User's Manual and Carrying Case. |
Ventilator uses Cpap machine
1. When using the Cpap machine for the first time, first turn the ventilator on and off to determine if the switch can be properly mastered and check that the machine is working properly. If you have any questions, please contact your dealer or manufacturer.
2. Please read the product instruction manual before using the Cpap machine and follow the instructions in the instructions to connect the ventilator, humidifier, nasal mask or nasal mask.
3, wear a nasal mask or nasal mask, adjust the head strap tight. The tightness of the headband is usually not suitable for the corresponding mask part of the patient, but should not be too loose to avoid air leakage.
4. Ensure that the humidifier in the Cpap machine is filled with purified or distilled water and cannot exceed the specified location.
5, start the Cpap machine, feel the ventilator is working abnormally, if there is no abnormality, you can use it with confidence.
6. During use, if the patient wants to leave the machine temporarily, it is best to turn off the machine, remove the nasal mask or nose and mouth mask and then leave. After returning, put on the nose mask or nose, and then use the nasal mask again.
7. After using it every day, be sure to turn off the power before turning off the machine.
Anti Snoring Sleep Apnea Auto Cpap Machine With Cpap Nasal Mask And Humidifier Bottle Images
Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们